Thursday, July 10, 2008

A Thrilling Day!

So, I'm sure you woke up this morning and thought to yourself, "Today will be a great day for me." I'm sure it is. I'm sure today has been the best day of your year so far. But, to be completely honest, my day has been a little better. I went to work and opened an email from the accounting assistant that said,

"As a result of the generosity of our general manager, I have 4-packs of Kings Dominion tickets available on a first-come, first-served basis."

I didn't believe this applied to me, as I am merely the office intern, but a girl I sit close with told me to hurry and go get some tickets, because they are for anyone. I filled out a request form quickly and went and picked up my four pack of of tickets to KingsD.



I have no idea when I'll be able to go. Or who the lucky three are that I will take with me. But, let's just be honest...today has been a good day. And it's only 9:30 AM.

2 comments:

stacey said...

Jacob would love an excursion, as would his mom. Hooray!!

CORYNN AND JER said...

King's Dominion is sooo fun. Have a blast!