Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Coming to a Radio Station Near You

As most of you readers know, I am going into communications and I want to persue a career in radio broadcasting. This has been what I've wanted to do since basically forever and when people ask me what aspect of broadcasting I want to go into, I say that I'm not sure yet. That is still true, although working in the advertising business this summer I need to be honest and say that sales is not what I am specifically interested in. I have learned a lot and I am so grateful that I've had the opportunity to learn this particular aspect of this type of business, but I don't believe I would ever want my career to be in this specific field.

Tonight I talked to Jamie on the phone for about two minutes and in the course of this conversation she said to me, "At dinner tonight Jason and I decided that you and him should have a radio show together." This sounds like a plan to me, so I've started some marketing to get things rolling...



I promised Jamie we wouldn't forget her or any of the little people when we became famous, so you won't be forgotten either. No worries.

No comments: