Friday, July 11, 2008

Homeless No More!!!!

It's ALMOST official! When I move to Boise in four weeks, I will not be living in a cardboard box somewhere relatively close to campus as to avoid a commute. I have a great place to live thanks to a wall posting at the Boise LDS Institute that was emailed to me, and most importantly to Tami and Danko for checking out the place, ensuring that it wasn't "a dive." It wasn't thankfully and from the pictures that they emailed to me, I think I will be living well.

First, how amazing is it that you can live so close to campus without really living "on campus?" And with the wonderful price of gas (Not that I am paying..shout out to Steve and Tracey), I am quite lucky (The gray area is campus and right below it is a red marker, this is the street I will be living on)!



And yes if you are looking closely, you will notice that I am living on Yale Court. My mom really appreciated this factor. Maybe if I'm good some Bulldog osmosis will occur. The place is about three years old, and it looks nice from Google Street View. Each floor has two apartments, so technically I will only have three roommates but there are eight girls living in the house.



Bedroom.



Another shot of the bedroom with Tami and Ryan. :)



How incredible is it that I have my own vanity and toilet and shower????? While I may not be the girliest person you've met, this is something every girl wants. Let's be honest.



Desk and closet area, with Tami measuring the room for me. :)



Tiled living room, with Ryan!



Finally, kitchen and laundry room!




Come Visit!

5 comments:

stacey said...

Wow! That looks really nice. I hope it doesn't break anyone's bank! :) That is great they could go check it out for you. Have a great weekend.

Today we also found out about where we'll live next year! Hooray! You can come see us also.

Anonymous said...

Pick me! Pick me!

Anonymous said...

For sure, I'll visit! Get game tickets for your birthday! We could probably get 30 people there to watch the half-time show on the smurf turf!

The "pick me" was for Kings Dominion! I thought I was on that post! You knew what I meant....

CORYNN AND JER said...

Sweet digs!

Unknown said...

sqweetness, e!!! (This is Jamie)