Monday, March 3, 2008

The Sweetest Way to Eat a Cranberry...

At the very least, every morning I grab a handful of Craisins to start my day. And I have been using the same bag since, ohhh, January. "What?... How is this even possible, Erin?" It is true. I have the largest bag of Crasins known to man. 48oz.

See, the same size as my laptop. Where it sits everyday.


And I am looking forward to taking it with me on my journey back across the country in May. Thanks to Stacey, Jeff and Jacob for this ever-lasting Christmas present.

2 comments:

CORYNN AND JER said...

I'm glad you put it next to the computer so we could really get a feel for the enormity of the Craisin bag. Dried fruit is delicious.

stacey said...

hahahaha

This made me so happy.

I eat them with everything so when we get a bag it usually doesn't last longer than 3 weeks. Jeff doesn't like them, so that means I am eating all of them. WOW.