Friday, March 7, 2008

"Any Dream Will Do..."

I didn't want to get arrested for fraud violations so I decided not to embed the following video.
HOWEVER, I highly suggest you click this link.
On occasion I become bored with my own life and find that google-ing or youtube-ing other's lives is highly entertaining. This week's victim: Donny Osmond. I always regarded him as someone who was entertaining, wholesome and just all around a flawless celebrity. The following video made me love him even more.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=tSAvicL_2pQ

5 comments:

stacey said...

ha! I'd seen that before but it is still funny. Be good in VA!

Anonymous said...

Niiiiiiice....love and miss you, be safe.

stacey said...

Hey, I need updates on your life. It's been almost a week. You should have lots to report about your visit home.

Also, I am needing something to help me waste more time than I already do.

Thank you.

CORYNN AND JER said...

Amen to Stacey's last comment. It's been, like, 9 whole days, woman!

stacey said...

COME ON. I AM READY FOR MORE ERIN.

Thank you.