Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Is it too late?

No Republic has said, "It's too late to 'pologize." I'm hoping I still have time to 'pologize. It's been more than a week and you know nothing about my life. That is, if you even want to know something about my life. This is what happened; I WENT HOME! YAYYYY HOME! We had spring break here at Weebs and I was able to fly home for about ten days. Rather than tell, I shall show. Enjoy!
Kaitlin and I visited Luray Caverns. It was a really fun day trip, but I got tired fast (hence the sitting down). :)
Kaitlin and I at the "Picture Frame." Woooh best friends!

Our first night together we made chocolate cupcakes with funfetti frosting. They were incredible to say the least. The Fairfax Surf Shop was having a huge sale while I was home, so I received my birthday present for next November. I'm not allowed to use it until then. :( So sadly, the Burton Lux remains in Virginia.
The orange fading into red is the best part about it. I love it.

2 comments:

stacey said...

YAY for LU-RAY V-A! I hope Jeff and I can go back some day and stay in our same cabin, it was so fun. I like your tired pic. Glad you had fun at home.

Mark and Cristin said...

haha, thats funny. Ryan got a snowboard for his birthday in July a few months back...my parents weren't able to stop him from using his though!