Friday, September 25, 2009

An Update!

So I have officially given myself the go-ahead! It is time to update my loyal following (which turns out to be my family and like, maybe 1 and a half friends).

Summer was fun, productive and busy! This semester is also fun, productive and busy!

These pictures are in reverse order because that is the way they uploaded. I am in no mood to reverse their order.
Here is my life the last 4 months in pictures:


Me, Jenna and Baillie (roommates) at Bear Lake!

We met up with my roommates I had at Weber 2 years ago and spent a few days. Here we were playing baseball with 1/2 pool noodles and a beach ball.

My old roommate Heather and I walked from her lakehouse, through the marshlands down to the lake early in the morning while we waited for breakfast to cook.

Heather, Tristen and I. I haven't lived with them in 2 years, but some things never change.

So we had a fairly intense roommate fight. It was settled over a surrender flag and cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory.

Jenna and I went to Colbie Caillat!

Standing room only, but we were right up front (tomorrow night we go to Jason Mraz :))

We waited in line for 5 hours for Oregon vs. BSU tickets. We didn't get any. But lucky for me, I don't need any.

Band kids before the Oregon game. Which we WON!

Baillie, Maggie, Me and Jenna (roommates) at the Idaho State Fair...

...Where we saw Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert.

Baillie and I eating dinner at the Fair.

Eating dinner with Mitch prior to the Gorilla Zoe concert. Gorilla Zoe did not in fact show up for his own concert. DUD.

Hanging out at work with a Summer Intern, Allie. Oh, and the band, Boys Like Girls.

Getting free fireworks from work for Jenna and I. My first experience having my own...It was time I grew up.

At a Boise Hawk's game!!

BBQing on Sunday afternoon with Meah and Dave from my ward.

Visiting my good friend Kaylie, and meeting her son Hunter for the first time.

Fallon and I on the Heber Creeper for Tys' 3rd Birthday!

Out with Dave, my cousin Travis, and Jenna at Wahooz. Doing some exciting date-like things...such as ride this virtual roller coaster.

I saw my Mom 3 times!!!!

I went to Blackfoot many times and visited Grandparents and family.

Some friends and I doing a stunt for work. Going to all the Sonic's in the Valley, before midnight to take advantage of "Free Root-Beer Float Night." We failed. But it was still a blast.

1 comment:

Kari Pierson said...

Glad to see you're having fun!