Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Slackage.

Well it has officially been 4 months since I last posted. I am alive. And I am doing well!

So much has happened and there isn't currently time to discuss it all but mostly I am just busy with school and enjoying my LAST SEMESTER IN COLLEGE. Which I can't actually believe I can say. But it is true; I am graduating in December.

I did find this on the internet today and it will give you a bit of an idea of what I am up to (if you'd like to know where I am, I can just say that I am on the right side of the field the entirety of the show. During the dance feature, Only the Good Die Young...I am the fourth person outside the 45 yard line, doing very scripted dance moves, with the oversized-looking trumpet):



I'll put up some new pictures and a more detailed description of what is going on in my life when I get a few more minutes.

But in the meantime, GO BRONCOS!

2 comments:

Kaylie and Garrett said...

Yay!!! You are alive! I am jealous that you are graduating. I am glad to hear that everything is going well and I miss you!!

Becci and Josh said...

Go Broncos!!