Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Graduation Day!

Mark your calendars. December 18th is the BIG day! Currently my parents and my best friend Kaitlin have their tickets to fly to Boise. It will be a party, so I suggest you come too! :)

An email I received today:

Dear Erin:

The graduation evaluators have reviewed your undergraduate Degree Progress Report (DPR) for Fall 2009 graduation. It has been determined that you are a valid candidate for graduation. This means you are enrolled in all outstanding requirements during your last semester.

Please refer to the following checklist items in order to ensure your candidacy for Fall 2009 graduation.

· Review your DPR on BroncoWeb.

· Review the University Catalog and Schedule of Classes for important dates and deadlines.

· Check your Primary name on BroncoWeb.

This is the name that will be used on your diploma.

· Verify your mailing address on BroncoWeb.

· Check your BroncoMail account regularly. Information regarding graduation and commencement will be sent to this account.

If you have questions regarding your candidacy, please contact a graduation evaluator.

Sincerely,

Graduation Evaluators

4 comments:

Becci and Josh said...

CONGRATS!!! I don't know if I will be there since my due date is 10 days after your graduation, but who knows! I envy you very much!

Steve McKoy said...

This is really cool Erin! I am really proud of you...it is just hard for me to believe that you are almost done already! Does it seem possible?

Love you!

Dad

Mom said...

Wait! Didn't you just graduate from high school? Wow! I am so proud of all that you've accomplished. You've done some amazing things along the way and met some fantastic friends. I know there are great things in store for you! See you in November! And December! And January?

Love you Cute Girl!

Fitness shoes said...

It’s a really good article for me, Must admit that you are one of the best bloggers I ever saw,keep up the nice work, and I will be a frequent visitor for a very long time. I am dora from http://www.mychosenwholesaler.com/