Thursday, January 29, 2009

Tagged By A Sister.

So this is a picture of me at the Newseum in DC. My parents and I went there this last August and spent quite a few hours there. Because I have a great interest in radio broadcasting, we thought it would be appropriate for me to pose nicely in front of the radio/birth of broadcasting sign. As a whole, the Newseum is probably my new favorite place downtown. There is so many things to read about, listen to, watch and participate in. It is a little pricey to get in, but I think that with everything that is available to see and experience, it is definitely worth spending time there. To fully appreciate everything I think you'd have to make mulitple visits but definitely plan on spending no less than 4 hours there if you want to try it out!
I don't know very many people with blogs and I feel like everyone I know has already been tagged so, I won't be passing along the favor! :)

2 comments:

stacey said...

you could tag travis, but maybe it is too girly.

Tracey and Steve said...

That trip to DC was very fun. We'll go again when school's out for summer! Have a blast this week with the Special Olympics. What an amazing experience! Love you Rin.