Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Do Not Bend.

I found this post I had forgot to put up for your enjoyment!

On Friday, July 25th, I got home from work opened the mailbox and was FIRED up to say the least. Inside was the typical junk that we receive but folded up and shoved inside was my diploma from Weber.







Clearly it is marked, DIPLOMA DO NOT BEND. Normally I am pretty forgiving when it comes to people doing dumb things. But I came inside and immediately called the USPS. I explained exactly what happend, received an apology and they told me the local post office would be contacted and I would be hearing from them.



I got home from the store a few days later and listened to this message:





Clearly I was not the first person to complain about this particular deliverer, and I am glad that the problem was taken care of. I do feel a little bit bad that this person in essence lost their job. But, if you can't perform your duties correctly, maybe you should find another duty.



There was one crease left in the diploma but, I'll deal with that later. This marks the end of my education at The Weebs.



1 comment:

Mark and Cristin said...

Argh..I would be mad too! Congrats on the diploma though, it's definitely nice to see a physical form of all your hard work.