Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Makeover.



I am so lucky to work in the industry I do! I met Marie a few weeks ago when she came into the studio to help promote her daughter Lindsay's work with the Make a Wish Foundation. She heard on air (as did the rest of the Treasure Valley) that I was going on a date and she called in and wanted to surprise me with a makeover at Caliente, a local full service salon. Today was my date and I was able to spend 3 and a half hours with Marie as she highlighted and styled my hair, and did my make up courtesy of Mary Kay. She generously gave me the make up she used and I was able to enjoy my day free of charge.

Thanks to everyone who made this incredible day possible: all the great people at Caliente, and Hooker and Chad for coming to visit me at the beginning of my adventure. I am starting to understand even more just how lucky and blessed I am.

Looking rough. Hooker and Chad :)

Thanks to Marie and all the Caliente employees!

5 comments:

stacey said...

wow, mo is hot! :) haha listening right now!!

Mom said...

Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Next comes SHOPPING! Oh I am so there!
You look loverly!

stacey said...

oh mom. there are some things i think erin will never be excited about.

Kari Pierson said...

Hey Erin! You look sooo cute! I listen when I can- it's cool to hear you!

CORYNN AND JER said...

Muy caliente, senorita!