Saturday, May 2, 2009

Alive? Yes.

So, I've been MIA for about a month or so. But in reality, I am alive and well! School is wrapping up for the semester, and I will starting up again about three days after they end. Yes it is true, this girl is staying in Idaho for the Summer months. I am slightly (and by slightly I mean entirely) depressed that I won't be going home anytime in the near future, BUT because of my decision to stay I will:

1. Spend less of my parents money by taking Summer school
2. Live by myself for the first time in my life
3. Be able to work at the radio station for a consecutive year
4. GRADUATE FROM COLLEGE IN DECEMBER

Needless to say, I am ecstatic!
To catch you all up on the last month or more of my life, here are some pictures for your enjoyment. I've been busy, overwhelmed, tired, frustrated (not unlike anyone else who is breathing) but extremely happy and grateful at the same time. Note: pictures are not in any order.

Celebrated my cousin Becci's daughter, BraeLynn's 1st Birthday in Idaho Falls.
Hung out with my roommate Baillie at Maverick one nice Sunday afternoon.
Worked 55 hours one week during Keke Luv's (pictured middle) 7 Marathons in 7 days. One of the jocks at our station, Keke raised awareness for child abuse in the Treasure Valley. One of the most inspirational weeks of my life.

Graduated with an Advanced Diploma from Institute. My home teacher and I ate some cake made by my roommate Baillie. Tasty. Yes.

Walked on campus (new Student Union Building pictured) with Baillie. :)

Worked at the station 5 days a week from 6 am- 9 am, having my life shared with the people of Boise. Tune in for the drama!


Visited Jamie and the kids in Herriman, UT. :)


Went to a Boise Steelhead's game with my cousin Ryan, and some friends from BSU, courtesy of my aunt and uncle.

Attended the BSU Women's Clinic with invitation extended by Coach Pete himself when he came into the studio one morning.

More of my hectic life to come in the coming weeks I'm sure! Miss and love you all!

2 comments:

stacey said...

Hooray! I've been so worried about you, since I don't ever talk to you or listen to you on the radio. I had NO IDEA if you were even alive. Thank goodness for blogs. :) ha. Love ya!

Veronica said...

Hello World?
I'm from Brazil
and I really enjoyed your blog ...
My name is Veronica Rodrigues
and I study English in school indiomas Wizard
vested interest me a lot for your blog
and also the case that you are from another country ...
thanks
kisses