Friday, December 5, 2008

Internship and More.



Well, it is official. When I return to school after the Christmas Break I will be interning at 103.3 in Boise. I am definitely excited to finally be working in radio. Hopefully after 150 hours of unpaid working, I will be decided on a career path.



The 7th-13th of February, Boise will be hosting the World Special Olympics and I will be helping with the filming and editing of video during the week. I'm excited and looking forward to being apart of this once in a lifetime opportunity. Footage will be available on SpecialOlympics.Org for parents of athletes to be able to view if they were not available to travel to the games.

3 comments:

stacey said...

so exciting that you are able to have these cool opportunities! It was fun to talk to you on the video chat the other day. I didn't realize it was the World Special Olympics, that's a great service you'll be providing.

stacey said...

Did I ever tell you that I think it's funny that it is KISS FM? I don't know why but that is hilarious to me. Might as well be HOT 99.5 or something.
P.S. The word verification word is "metronog" which sounds like the holiday drink they might serve at WASH FM 97.1 after playing "Christmas Eve in Washington." :) hahaha

Anonymous said...

This is amazing.