Sunday, September 14, 2008

Homecoming '08.

Saturday was our Homecoming versus Bowling Green. I had an eventful day participating in two parades and playing my lips of my face. I likewise lost my voice at the game doing some intense screaming. The coach at BG complained a few years ago that the fans were "too loud" and that BSU was broadcasting fans screaming over the speakers. Coach Pete wanted to make sure the fans were ready to go at the Pep Rally on Friday night when he instructed everyone to not talk for the rest of the night, as to be ready to scream their heads off on Saturday. It worked, and it was crazy loud. The ASBSU (Student Government) gave out cow bells, which I am now the proud owner of. BG had numerous false start calls and to say the least, our work was done. Enjoy the pictures and the game. There is a quick shot of a sweet bus that some students own. I'll get a better shot of it next game and explain the story behind it (as much as I know). There is a video of the BSU defense stopping BG on a 4th down touchdown attempt. Needless to say, it was nothing more than an attempt. Likewise, there is a video of a BSU touchdown, and another video that is self explanatory. Have I mentioned I love it here?




1 comment:

Mark and Cristin said...

It looks like you've settled in nicely up there! It's great you are having such an awesome time. Let us know if you are ever down this way, we'd love to see you :-)