Wednesday, September 10, 2008

First Weeks.

Thus far, school has been going extremely well. My multiple 300 and 400 level classes are oftentimes extremely overwhelming, but I'm learning a lot and managing things fairly well. We had our first game against Idaho State two weekends ago and it was seemingly not a game. My roommate Baillie was able to capture some of the game for me for everyone else to enjoy.







I've been busy with school work about 80% of the time, but we definitely have had some fun. We slept outside over Labor Day weekend, kind of a make-shift version of camping. Our backyard is full of nice grass and stray cats, so that was a good time. Our upstairs neighbors are in our ward and like to get our attention by banging on the front of the house. We have had movie nights and game nights with members of our ward and drove up on Labor Day to the Starlight Mountain Mountain Theater (outdoor, brrrrrr) to see Let's Murder Marsha, for FHE. It was a fairly amusing play to say the least. Quite hilarious actually. (Some pictures won't turn, sorry!)






Things have been going well for the most part as I try to maintain my sixteen credits and band, (at least) 4 (sometimes 5)days a week. Come visit!

No comments: