Friday, May 30, 2008

My Cube. My Summer.

This is where I will be spending my summer. In a semi-comfortable black rolling chair, in that corner, staring at that computer monitor. I have already begun to decorate a litle. You will notice some papers hanging (from left to right): two papers that indicate price ranges for specific channels in which Cox Media goes on the air, a red sheet that gives specific information on going on the air during the Olympic season, (around the corner) a phone list of which MY extention is on (I am moving up in the world, I know), my list of projects for the week that was given to me on Tuesday, and finally a piece of paper that contains a picture of Fallon, Jacob, Tys, Myklin and Kirby. I sit around five other girls that are members of the sales support staff and they do a very good job of keeping me entertained. Everyday is basically a Danity Kane concert. I'm definietly going to be enjoying my summer.

2 comments:

Destination Davis said...

I personally enjoyed the photos of the small five children. Who's georgeous kids are those, anyway? ;)

Anonymous said...

So, if you really want to be respected in your office, what you need to is get a large black sheet and cover your cube with it. Then, outside the flap that permits entry, put a big sign that says"Batcave". People will see that you are dedicated to your work and focus without any distractions that will inevitably happen outside the cave. All I have made by way of professional progress I have made by working from a cave.