Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Life.

I feel like about the time blogging became old news for my family, it became breaking news for the rest of the world. It's been a solid three months since I last posted, and I guess you can say that much has happened.

I hiked Table Rock.

I stalked Guy Fieri.

I graduated college.

I met Kyle Wilson.

I went to Salt Lake.

I saw my family multiple times.



I went to the Fiesta Bowl.


I watched Boise WIN the Fiesta Bowl.


I went ice skating.

I watched TV.
I realized that the job I thought I had, didn't exist.


We have the the Missionaries over a few times a week to teach our friend.
I currently am spending all of my time looking for work.


I watched the State of the Union Address, and I read news articles. Apparently the unemployment rate is decreasing? I don't know if I believe that. Doesn't that just mean people aren't receiving unemployment? What about all people who aren't getting it or haven't gotten it?
I'm definitely not speaking for myself, but I've had time to think, and I'm pretty sure I don't buy into anything anyone says.
Tangent.

Things these days things are good. I'm trying to stay busy around the apartment but find most of my time is spent behind my computer looking for permanent work. I know how blessed I am, and I definitely have faith that sooner or later, things will turn around. It's hard to think that I'll probably end up moving away from here, but I know that it will be for the best. And I guess the best thing about my current situation is that I am ready and willing to move anywhere. So if you know of anyone in the radio/tv/production industry who is looking for someone, let me know.

19 comments:

stacey said...

table rock looks fun! This was a great way to catch everyone up on the happenings in your life. Hang in there with the job search! We love you. In fact, I will have Jacob call you right now so you can chat.

Steve McKoy said...

Erin, I enjoyed the update on your blog, it brought back great memories of the past few weeks, back when we both had jobs and when life was a lot better...and no snow!! Hang in there, you are right, things will be good and keeping the faith is important, we will get through all of this and it will be great!! I love you so much. Dad

Becci and Josh said...

Are you still in Boise?? I loved the one with you watching TV outside!!

Kari Pierson said...

Super update! I've been wonering what you're up to. Keep looking for that perfect job...It's out there! If you get down this way, give us a call.
Kari

Homemom3 said...

hiking sounds like a lot of fun. Congratulations on graduating college, I started last year so I have a lot longer to wait. Sounds like you are basically living life, but living life to the fullest. Enjoy it!

P.S. I found your blog through blogger recommendations.

PrincessDipti said...

hey, i loved that "i watched tv" haha..

hey dear.. wud u mind if i'll say that plz leave some comments on any of my blog posts? not in the chatterbox.. but in the posts itself.. if u dont mind.. i need it for my grade. :) thanks a lot.. i'll be looking forward for your comment :)

and plus you're most welcome to be my follower. hehe. ur choice..

Anonymous said...

This will astonish you!

ZEITGEIST: ADDENDUM

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

Money as debt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVkFb26u9g8

project camelot magnetic motor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkgyY47duCM

Anonymous said...

Erin, it's not the system, it is us, maybe your looking the wrong way you may whant to look in www.usana.com and go to opportunity and sent me and e-mail at verdaderasalud@hotmail.com remember that true freedom cost and only the true brave people take change, are you one of them if so am whiling to work with you .sinsirly your amigo victor and nora from tijuana b.c. mex.

Bone Pens said...

Hey... nice post on the time line... looks like you have accomplished a lot and had some fun!

louiscrtv said...

That's great your pursuing what you want to be in life, but let God control wear you go, you'll turn out blessed. Pray about it, and ill pray for you!

www.louiscrtv.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

LOVE the TV picture! How'd that even happen? Just chanced upon a tv in a carpark?

Anonymous said...

Find a job yet?

gray hair said...

Would probably join as well.

Unknown said...

Nice ! :) Come Check out my Blog :) I'm new On Blogger ^_^

ventepaschere said...

Billet tres agreableLunettes de soleil Ray Ban et un bon deroulement des transactions a partir d'un vendeur digne de confiance et honnete! Trouvez chaussures a votre pied, cliquez et dcouvrez la collection chaussurespaschere.fr

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing this nice and miracle information.

Please also click on this keywords please :-- structured settlements | cash for structured settlement | cash structured settlements | selling annuities

sovereignfunding124 said...

Keep updating like this few more with your post!!
Please also visit on these hypertext keywords for lump sum cash settlement:--- lump sum cash settlement | cash for settlement payment | money for settlement | sell my structured settlements

Unknown said...

A real informative blog like this is an exceptionally cool helping resource for a needy information seeker like me! Thanks a lot for share with us.
Web Development Karachi

MOHAMAD JUSUF said...

Your information in blog is spectaculer...