Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Pay it Forward!

Paying it Forward, as they say...

The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
  1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make for you!
  2. What I create will be just for you.
  3. It'll be done this year. (This gives me plenty of time!)
  4. You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a cd of songs recorded by me (even better if Jeff were on there too). It may be a self portrait or maybe even some creation I haven't yet dreamed up. I may bake you something and mail it to you, though that may be best reserved for the locals. It may not be big or impressive. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure! But lets be honest here. This is me and I will likely do something amazing. So come on, sign up!
  5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange. But I probably will not do something strange, since I at least try to live under the guise that I am slightly normal. The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must re-post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. The first 5 people to post this same information on their blog and leave a comment telling me they did will win a lovely homemade gift by me! Let's keep the chain of love going around!!

3 comments:

elkgrandma said...

Hey, Rin, Red Shoes or Momo, which ever you wish to be today. Just talked to your Dad for his birthday, actually called him yesterday, but he was on the phone and didn't see my message till today. Hope all is going well up there in Boise. Hey why don't you talk about Daddy Habib some time on the air, maybe he'll respond!!! Ah, the good old days. Tell your friend congrats on the baptism. Hope we see ya soon. Love ya, Aunt Karen and Uncle Rod P.S.
The elk say Hi, Rin.

Trina said...

I have this posted to my blog. I found you off of Stacey's blog. Do I count?

Anonymous said...

Pick me! Pick me!
Love you! Can't wait to see you!